Friday, April 24, 2009

Where in the world is David Fisher?

Sorry for the extended blog absense as of late. It's been hard to find free internet and I'm not a big fan of paying £4 an hour for it. That's close to $7, which is just ridiculous. So, just in case the problem persists I thought I'd give you an idea of where I'll be in the next week.

April 25-26: Stirling
-The home of William Wallace.
-I wonder if they'll look at me strangely if I paint my face blue and keep screaming freedom everywhere I go.
-I really hope that that's the norm in this place.

April 27-28: Drumnadrochit
-A town in the Scotland Highlands.
-Just a twenty minute walk from Loch Ness.
-I'll find him. No worries.

April 29-May 2: Edinburgh
-I have one week to figure out how to pronounce the name of this city correctly.
-I've heard upwards of 7 different ways so far.
-I'm sure the cities nice too, but I'm more excited about hearing people say it's name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear there's also a nice castle overlooking Edinburgh. Sounds like you'll have fun nonetheless.

scmurray15 said...

Nessy is a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Is that Edingburg, Texas or New York?

Tessalina Hollydae said...

Ay-dehn-boor-uh!