Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh, the warmth

I just had the most amazing experience this morning! I got to take a hot shower for the first time since January. It was, by far, the most amazing experience I've had in this house so far.

As happy as I am to know that I'll now get more than two minutes of luke warm water before getting large chunks of ice flung as me by the shower head, this experience has made me realized how lucky and spoiled we are to have hot water in the first place. I almost wrote about how other parts of the world don't have hot water, but that's an understatement. People down the street from me don't have this luxury. I really am blessed!

1 comment:

balong said...

I may have to start waking up ealier. I was almost late this morning due to my long stay in the shower. It's difficult to keep track of time when you're not forced out by shivers.