Monday, March 10, 2008

A few thoughts from the day...

  • First of all, I don't have everyone's balance memorized, so if the first thing you ask me is "What's my balance?" without giving me the least hint of who you are, I might not make it physically, but I will be rolling my eyes and giving you a "you're stupid" look in my head.
  • The day goes by faster when it's busier, but it's still annoying when someone comes in at 4:55 with a bag full of thousands of dollars.
  • If you have $20 in quarters, it'd be really considerate if you'd wrap them before you poured them on my counter.

That's pretty much all of my annoying stuff. Here's some good stuff.

  • I get to spend all day Thursday working at my church for Unleash. The best part is that I'm taking a paid, personal day. So I'll be making money while I'm there, which, while not necessary, at least gives me something to rub in the college kids' faces.
  • Lately God's been challenging me to be bold and unafraid of being honest with others about who He is and what He's done in my life. Especially today reading Acts 3-4.
  • I'm on a job hunt again. I have very little clue what I'm looking for, but I'm still looking and hoping that I find something that I can be passionate about and glorify Jesus through.
That's it for me. If you know anyone who's hiring, let me know. And if you work with me and accidentally stumble on this, I don't know when I'm leaving, so don't tell anyone please.

No comments: