Sunday, May 6, 2007

I got a Phenomenal!!!

Let me say that today has been an amazing day! The past couple of days have kind of sucked. But church got me completely fired up. It was "punch your mama" good! Anyone who wasn't fired up after Perry got done talking about the future of NewSpring and then tons of people coming to Christ needs to get their pulse checked. If you've never been to NewSpring before, there's no reason you shouldn't start next Sunday. I believe that it is the best church in the world.

I got to spend some time with the most beautiful girl in the world today, as well. I completely love my girlfriend and tonight I was reminded of how much I love her. It's great getting to work with her at Ignite. She's finally found her niche in there I think, and it's been spectacular seeing her start to shine.

And to top my day off, I won a Phenomenal award for "Phenomenal Small Group Event Planning and Execution." Movie night with my kids on Friday turned into a "why do I even bother" night, so this really did help me to feel better about all of that. Also, Ali won a Phenomenal too! So it was cool getting one with her. It was a precious moment.

This is the beginning of a week of rest and fun for me, so I should get to post more this week, which excites me. The week after that, however, I begin my job search! Say a prayer that I find a job that God can use me at. I'm pretty certain that He doesn't want me to work at a church at this point in my life, so it's my job to figure out where He wants my ministry to be.

No comments: