Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I don't need one

For some reason, I really want a Playstation 3. I have a Wii without many games, and could easily spend the money I'd waste on a PS3 on some good games, but I still want one regardless of the fact that I don't have an HD TV to play it on, making it pretty pointless to have one in the first place. But I know that I don't want to spend half as much on an X-Box 360.

When asked today why I wanted a PS3 instead of a 360, the best answer I could come up with was this: I am an Apple freak! And the 360 is made by Microsoft. Now, Apple doesn't have a video game console, but I feel that if I bought a 360, I would offend the nonexistent Apple video game system if I bought one.

1 comment:

Tessalina Hollydae said...

Steve Jobs is so proud of you, my friend.

Hey, by the way--I like you alright. You're a fun guy.