Thursday, May 17, 2007

A few random thoughts...

  • I have the best parents in the world, by far! They're letting me freeload for the next year while I search for a job and try to get myself established.
  • My girlfriend is awesome! We've been together for over a year now and I'm happier today than I've ever been. I didn't get to see her today and it made me sad, but we get to have lunch tomorrow, so it'll be great. :)
  • I can't wait until the Gauntlet. I'm excited (and scared) about getting to spend the whole week with my kids. I'll be really sad if I find out work won't let me go.
  • I'm pretty nervous about getting the job I've interviewed for, so any prayers you could send my way would be greatly appreciated.
  • I'm having trouble getting myself back into the habit of reading, but every time I actually sit down and do it, I love it.
  • On a similar note, even Donald Miller's lesser stuff is better than most writers best material.
  • I would probably have an easier time reading if this game weren't so addictive.
  • I'm excited at the chance I have to watch the season finales of The Office, Scrubs, and Heroes on my new HDTV!

No comments: