Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I suck!

So I haven't actually written anything in nearly two months and I'm sure my readership (Theresa, Ali and Mom) feels betrayed. The whole reason that I started a blog in the first place was to keep myself from getting lazy about writing. I'm no longer required to read or write anything so I wanted to set myself up to continue reading and writing and to prevent myself from getting bad (or worse) at either of them. I've been okay with the reading, but, as you can tell, the writing isn't working out quite as well for me. So my declaration now is that I'm going to try to blog three times a week from now on.

So I apologize for my lack of commitment. That will change from now on. Maybe with this kind of commitment I'll get my readership up to four by the end of the year!

1 comment:

Tessalina Hollydae said...

That's cool that your back to bogging and everything . . . but apologizing and deprecation? That's my bag. Don't get too used to it. :-)

Yay for blogging!