Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's almost over...

Right now I'm sitting in my second to last class ever! It's kind of exciting, but at the same time I realize how pointless some of the classes that I've taken are. I mean, I'm able to write this as opposed to listening to the professor, yet I have full confidence that I'll make an A in this class. But that's college. There are some things that you do that change the way that you see your world and give you insight into what you want to do with the rest of your life, and there are other things, such as a Chaucer class, that show you how pointless some of the things you learn are.

I'm just thankful that I've had an awesome computer with a good enough battery to get me through this class all semester by playing on the internet. Now off I go to my last class as a college student.

sniff sniff...

1 comment:

Tessalina Hollydae said...

I think your blog is oh-so-awesome.

Also, I'm really proud of you, Mr. Kollege Gradient!

Keep on keepin' on.